I gave in...

...to the urge to create a blog!

WELCOME! 

I'm glad you're here.

Seriously. I'm an extrovert and love having the company. ;)

I imagine you're reading this while sipping a cup of coffee. There's music (or perhaps muffled chaos) in the background as you try to get a few minutes to yourself...

That's how it is here, too. There is always noise in my house!

I'm a mom of 3 boys. 
What's your superpower?

I know what you're thinking...Wow. You must have your hands full! 

Yes. Yes, I do. Thanks for noticing.

But I also have a full heart! On the days my boys- ages 6, 4, and 1- are driving me crazy (which is most days), I thank God for them. They bring joy and laughter wherever they go! My life would be pretty boring without them. Remind me to tell you about the time they used butter to make a skating rink in my kitchen...or when my middle son wanted to make himself "colorful", by bathing in food coloring.

Maybe you were thinking, Are you going to try for a girl?

At least, that's what everyone keeps asking me...No comment.

Let me tell you why I decided to create this blog:

  • To share about my job. Work is my happy place! After 6 years of teaching Music Together and working other odd jobs, an amazing opportunity opened up for me last summer. Now I teach music at private school, where my 2 oldest boys attend. My music background isn't in education (I majored in Songwriting at Berklee.), but this #nontraditionalmusicteacher loves every minute of teaching! By the grace of God, I'm navigating this new adventure and I look forward to sharing what I learn along the way.
  • To share my music. When I became a mom, I somehow lost the singer/songwriter part of me. Recently I purchased a ukulele and it inspired me to write again! 
  • To share about my family...because they are pretty awesome!


So here I sit, sharing a bit of my life with you while my 2 oldest boys watch Netflix (They've been up playing for 4.5 hours and it's only 9:30am!!! Don't judge.) and the baby naps.

Thanks for listening. I'm a good listener, too. So please feel free to comment, ask questions, share your stories...

🎝♫🎔 Ashley




Comments

  1. I can't wait to get to know you better through your blog- welcome to the world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment